I worked for a year as head of the CAD department of Jorgenson Material Handling. Jorgenson specializes in the sale of lockers and warehouse shelving, and I was tasked with creating all of the drawings and support documents for their new locker line.
My responsibilities included:
- Making all elevation drawings, assembly instructions, and specification sheets for the Jorgenson Lockers website (about 200 documents).
- Making layout drawings for customers to show proposed floor plans for the installation of their lockers, shelving, pallet rack, etc.
- Making high quality rendered images of locker components for use in marketing materials.
- Making drawings sheets to be sent to China for the manufacture and development of new products/components.
- Performing back-end maintenance of company websites and product listings.